Steps to 'Design & Build'
9 February 2010
1. Client contact’s Handford Construction Limited
2. Our Managing Director would then visit the project, either domestic or commercial with our qualified engineer/architect. Measurements and any other information are taken, for the plans.
3. Plans are drawn up by our qualified engineer/architect.
4. Drawings are presented to our client, ensuring the client is happy with the proposed plans.
5. Handford Construction price the project realistically and present to the client.
6. Handford Construction deal with all the building regulations & planning approvals.
7. Project commences meeting all appropriate regulations.
8. Materials are ordered for the project, keeping the wastage to a minimum and re-use of materials where possible. This keeps the cost down for our clients and helps the environment.
9. Correct labour is assigned to the project, we use sub-contractors, some have worked for us for more than 20 years. This ensures a good relationship with our sub-contractors, they know how we work and we know how they work.
10. Contract completion with a very satisfied client.